Other Visas

Other Visas

There are currently hundreds of visas that provide different pathways to Australia. We have only mentioned some of the more popular visas that people tend to apply for. Here are some visas that are also commonly used by our clients. However, If you have a Visa that is not mentioned on the site, please feel free to contact us about it anyways, as we specialise in all visas listed by the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection.


Family Visas


Child, Dependent child, Adoption and Dependent child

There are several visa options available for the children or orphan relatives of Australian
citizens, permanent residents or Eligible New Zealand citizens for immigration to Australia.

These options are for children and minors as stand-alone applications and must not be
confused with applications where dependent children and members of the family unit are
included in other visa applications as secondary applicants for immigration to Australia.

    The main visa options are:

  • Child visa (subclass 101)(offshore)
  • Child visa (subclass 802)(onshore)
  • Adoption visa (subclass 102)
  • Orphan Relative Visa(subclass 117)(offshore)
  • Orphan Relative Visa(subclass 837)(onshore)
  • Dependent Child Visa (subclass 445)


Carer Visa


The carer visa allows Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or Eligible New
Zealand to sponsor a family member on visa to be their carer. The relationship between the
proposed carer (visa applicant) and their sponsor (the person requiring care) must meet the
definition of ‘Australian relative’ according to Migration Regulations. The sponsor must have
a diagnosed medical condition requiring care, and the required care is not reasonably able to
be obtained by services in the Australian community.

    The two visa options for carers are:

  • Other Family (Migrant) Class BO subclass 116
  • Other Family (Residence) Class BU subclass 836


    Resident Return Visa (RRV)

    A Resident Return visa is travel facility for:

  • Current Australian permanent residents
  • Some former Australian residents
  • Some former Australian citizens

You will need a Resident Return visa if the travel facility on your current visa has
expired (your first granted permanent visa has a 5 year travel facility) or is about to
expire and you want to travel overseas and retain your permanent resident status.

    There are two types of Resident Return visas and the difference between the visas is
    the length of the travel facility:

  • Subclass 155 – up to five years from the date of grant.
  • Subclass 157 – 3 months from date of grant.






Contact us to book a first free consultation: +61 434 102 177
We will go above & beyond our duty to ensure that all of your migration affairs, starting from your initial consultation, we will advise you on the best pathway for you!